Pendent Jewel

Friday, May 29, 2015

Rarity is Best Pony!!!!!

Who else thinks rarity is best pony? i just love her! the most fashionable,the most beautiful,the most lady like?I would absoulutly EXPLODE IF I SAW REAL LIFE RARITY,

Rarity is best Pony!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!Fan girl moment *Squeals in Delight*,I wish She had her own theme song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!another fan girl moment.....Yippie,yippee, sorry for the hyperactiveness,I don't mean to sound like pinkie But i love rarity The most Glamourus and fashionable pony around, SHE SHOULD BE PRINCESS,SHE COULD MAKE A SOPHISTICATED AND FASHIONABLE KINGDOM.Just like her,Isn't she Wonderful.Omg,OMG,OMG,OMG (Yet another fan girl moment), *SQUEALS SO HARD THAT I CAN EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*ok i think i am calm now, but enjoy my blog :-)

1 comment:

Your Comment is being Moderated